Monday, July 29, 2013

Heidi and Lincoln mini session - Grand Rapids, Michigan Children photographer

Heidi and Lincoln are pretty special kids to me. Not only have I been photographing both of them since they were born, but their mom and I have been friends since the beginning of high school!!

I remember the first time Beth and I hung out together. She picked me up in a truck from the farm and when I hopped inside she was picking at her fingernails. She said, "Sorry, I've got a bunch of sh!t under my nails"...

...and it wasn't until like years later that I realized that she had ACTUAL sh!t under her nails. Cow poo, from the dairy farm her family owns and she worked on.

We were very different, but very much the same :)

I consider it an honor and a blessing to be able to photograph her children - to walk together on this journey as well. Raising kids, creating memories, and freezing time.






No comments:

Post a Comment