Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Vermeulen Family - Grand Rapids Michigan Child & Family Photographer

This is one special family!

Michelle and I went to high school together but never really got to know each other (soooo unfortunate!) but connected later in life when my family was looking for a realtor. Michelle is an amazing realtor and made our house buying/selling experience a complete joy despite all the bumps in the road we hit.

When Michelle and I first connected again she was pregnant with their first human child (Duke, the dog, is their first child really)! So I needed a realtor, she needed a photographer - we came together at the perfect time :)

And now, it's hard to believe Tenley is ONE! We did a super sweet one year/family session - because not too long from now there will be another precious little GIRL!!  :)

I like my parents to bring along special lovies to these sessions because 1) It's often a security item for the kiddos 2) The kids are usually super excited to see it when it comes out and 3) The lovies aren't around forever and it's so important to capture them so when highschool graduation roles around you have those pictures to hang up ;)



 Tenley looooves her dad - they are so cute together :)  I think Jared's smitten too...



Thanks guys for another great session! Can't wait to meet the next baby girl!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment